We got this idea from watching a video on Facebook (Home Cooking Adventure), and it looked super easy and freaking delicious!
*Note: I never really use measurements, I just eyeball everything so feel free to add more or less of whatever you like.
3-4 Green Onions
5-6 Cloves of Garlic
A bunch of cheese (the one I found from Whole Foods included white cheddar, pepper jack and colby jack)
Round Bread of your choice (Sourdough would probably taste delicious, but we used French bread since it was cheaper)
Few tablespoons of Olive Oil
1. Cut green onions into small circles and mince garlic. Combine green onion, garlic and olive oil. Stir to mix. (In the FB video, the person added butter, but I didn't have any so I used olive oil.) I also added some salt and pepper.
2. Slice all the cheese into thin slices to easily place inside the bread.
3. Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through to the bottom.
4. Insert cheese slices between the cuts.
5. Move the bread to a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle the onion garlic mixture over the bread. Move the green onions around if needed to spread them out
6. Wrap the bread loosely with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
7. Unwrap the bread and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Super easy, super delicious, very unhealthy, but def a crowd-pleaser! If you try this, let me know how it goes!