My mom taught me how to make this easy dish. I added potatoes to this recipe, but it can really do without the potatoes - I didn't notice a difference.
1. Grate potatoes and use cheese cloth to squeeze out all excess liquids.
2. Cut green onions into 1 inch length pieces.
3. Mix one cup of flour with one cup of water and egg. Add green onions and potatoes.
4. Heat pan on medium high with vegetable oil. Pour batter onto pan and spread evenly.
5. Flip after 5-6 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown. Fry until both sides are crispy and golden brown.
Sauce: I mixed soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sriracha, garlic powder, chili oil and sesame oil.
Make this for anyone and they'll love it! If I didn't grate the potatoes, this recipe would have taken like 5 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to make. Delicious! Enjoy!