Probably one of the easiest meals to make, and you can put whatever spin you want on it! Ellen and I decided to go with cucumbers, squash, and mushrooms. Pretty basic pizza - we were feeling lazy and wanted something quick!
- Cucumbers, squash, mushrooms
- Marinara sauce
- Garlic Dough (or regular dough)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat over to 350
- Thinly slice the squash and cucumbers
- Spread out the flour on the pan to prevent dough from sticking
- Roll out the dough and flatten it out
- On a separate pan, spread out olive oil and make sure all surface areas of the pan are covered
- Bring over the dough from the other pan and flatten it out over the oil
- Spread out the tomato sauce over the dough then begin layering on the mozzarella and your vegetables!
- Put it in the oven for for 20-30 minutes until the pizza's ready